Welcome to the McCusker Charitable Foundation
The McCusker Charitable Foundation was established for charitable purposes aimed at improving health and education, with particular emphasis on Western Australia.
Over the past years, the McCusker family has donated more than $50,000,000 to a wide variety of charitable projects and not for profit bodies. The family also financed the construction of the Lady McCusker Home.
A few examples of organisations that have received support from the McCusker Charitable Foundation are:
- The McCusker Centre for Citizenship – University of Western Australia – the Centre seeks to create community-minded thinkers and leaders by increasing opportunities for students to work with charitable organisations (www.mccuskercentre.uwa.edu.au).
- The Harry Perkins Institute for Medical Research (www.perkins.org.au).
- Lions Eye Institute (www.lei.org.au).
- Nobel Laureate Professor Barry Marshall and the Marshall Centre (www.marshallcentre.uwa.edu.au).
- Telethon Kids Institute - Bioinformatics and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disease Research (www.telethonkids.org.au).
- McCusker Centre for Action on Alcohol and Youth – Curtin University (www.mcaay.org.au).
- Western Australian Neuroscience Research Institute (www.wanri.org).
- Ear Science Institute of Australia (www.earscience.org.au).
- Institute for Immunology and Infectious Diseases – Murdoch University (www.iiid.murdoch.edu.au).
- The Australian Ballet, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, Western Australian Youth Jazz Orchestra and others.
Please click here http://www.mcaay.org.au if you are interested in the McCusker Centre for Action on Alcohol and Youth